WELCOME TO TIMBER POINTE RESORT
!! BRAND NEW !!
OVERNIGHT CAMPGROUND IS NOW OPEN !
- 10 SITES EQUIPPED WITH:
- 30 / 50 AMP POWER
- SEPTIC HOOKUP (NO DUMP STATION REQUIRED)
- BRAND NEW BATHHOUSE WITH PRIVATE TOILETS AND SHOWERS
- CAN ACCOMMODATE POP UP CAMPERS TO 40' CAMPER/ MOTORHOMES
- BOOKING OVERNIGHT UP TO 2 WEEKS MAXIMUM
OPEN YEAR ROUND ! CALL 270.343.CAMP TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
Cast your sights on Timber Pointe Resort, a beautiful, serene destination for fisherman, families and anyone who loves the outdoors. We are located in Kentucky, on the historic Lake Cumberland, only ¾ mile from the Jamestown Marina boat ramp and 2.5 miles from Jamestown Square. We are the only resort in the Lake Cumberland area with a unique residential park community. When you stay at Timber Pointe Resort, you are dwelling within a family of long time owners and visitors who have come to love and cherish the incredible fishing, boating, gorgeous wooded surroundings and peaceful calm that only Timber Pointe Resort can provide.
Snag a room at Timber Pointe Resort for your next fishing trip or excursion. We have lovely guestrooms and ample boat parking for all of our guests. Our newly appointed, clean, and cozy lodgings can accommodate individuals, families and large groups. Our friendly staff works hard to make your stay comfortable and to ensure that you not only feel at home, but like family. With our close proximity to Jamestown Square and the City of Russell Springs, you will have multiple dining options.
Plan your next family reunion, holiday gathering, girls weekend or guys weekend with us. With a lovely children's playground, basketball court, community fire pit, outdoor lodge pavilion with charcoal and gas grills, free Wi-Fi, a renovated in-ground pool and a brand new on-site fish cleaning station, Timber Pointe Resort provides plenty of facilities, entertainment and fun for everyone.
Get lured in to Timber Pointe Resort all year round. November through March, you can enjoy the fantastic fishing and delight in a winter vacation your family will cherish for years to come. Get reeled back to Timber Pointe Resort in summer months and enjoy fishing, hiking, golfing, boating, and swimming at the resort and surrounding Lake Cumberland.
- Lodging – Individual Hotel Rooms and Lodge Rooms/ Suites with kitchens available
- Limited boat & trailer parking available
- Drink Vending Machine on site
- Snacks, Propane Gas Exchange/Purchase, Misc items and Bagged Ice are available for sale in office
- Camp Fire Wood for sale at office
- Free Wi-Fi
- Boat Storage, annual lease
- Close to boat ramps
- RV lot rental (long term)
- Brand New Overnight Campground with 10 sites and full hookups
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Playground, basketball court, jungle gym
- Community Fire Pit with firewood provided
- Outdoor Lodge Pavilion with gas and charcoal grills provided for your use.
- Brand New Fish cleaning station that will accommodate up to 4 fisherman at a time
- Large Pavilion with fireplace available for rent - advance reservations are required.
One stay at Timber Pointe Resort and we know you'll be hooked. Contact us today for more information or to book your stay.